Thoughts, ramblings, experiences and joys of an Alaska girl. Home is where the heart is, and my heart is firmly rooted in the Great Land of Alaska.

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Long time, no type!

Wow, I can't believe I haven't written in so long! I'll catch up soon. I have the whole weekend (I have no work Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday. Of course, I didn't work today, or yesterday either... freezing rain, icy roads and high winds kept me off the roads and away from Anchorage). So much to catch up on! We won the Denali Road Lottery and went again this past September, our son made Anchorage Jr. Youth Symphony where he plays first chair clarinet, our daughter decided to go to San Diego for Christmas instead of with the rest of us to Hawaii, and we have a new President and a new year ahead to look forward to! I'll catch up on this blog, as well as my other, and catch up on my reading of my favorite musings from others too.

No comments: