It's official. I'm a horrible blogger. I haven't blogged in almost a year. It certainly isn't for lack of interesting things to blog about in the largest state in the union. I'll chalk it up to total laziness. Or, I could blame it on Facebook. With a social networking site that makes keeping in touch with family and friends so gosh darned easy, it makes snail mail and even blogging look tedious!
They say the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. Well, I admit it. I'm a lazy blogger. I'm pretty sure there isn't a recovery group for my issue, so I'll have to just keep blogging till I feel my recovery is at hand.
Thoughts, ramblings, experiences and joys of an Alaska girl. Home is where the heart is, and my heart is firmly rooted in the Great Land of Alaska.
Wednesday, July 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hi. I´m planning a trip to Alaska from Spain this August and I´ve came by chance to your wonderful blog. I´d like you to talk about the places. I want to know McCarthy and I´m asking how to go there. The A1 Rental Car company allows to drive by the McCarthy Road. Is it a reliable car rental company? May we talk about the trip? Thank you.
That title definitely caught my attention because it sounds like there is quite a story behind it. Blogging has always been a space where strong personalities and different opinions can create interesting discussions. I enjoy reading these kinds of posts because they often reveal more about the writer and the community around them. After going through discussions like this, I sometimes take a break and explore entertainment content on Xsuper TV. It would be interesting to know what specific events led to such a memorable title.
This is certainly a bold and humorous title, and it immediately makes you curious about the background. One of the interesting things about blogging is how differently people can respond to the same writer or topic. Sometimes criticism can lead to an even more entertaining discussion than the original post. I like browsing different online content and occasionally switch over to Eespacio App Apk for some entertainment after reading longer blog discussions. More context about the situation would definitely make this conversation even more interesting.
I enjoyed the personality behind this post because the title alone creates plenty of curiosity. Blogging communities often have their share of disagreements, strong opinions, and memorable personalities, which can make older posts surprisingly entertaining to revisit. It would be interesting to hear what readers at the time thought about the situation and whether everyone agreed with the criticism. After exploring posts like this, I sometimes browse Descargar Magis TV APK for a change of pace. The story behind the title is definitely worth exploring further.
Post a Comment